THE BEST LONDON SKATEPARKS
The London skatepark scene has been developing for decades with Southbank retaining its iconic presence in the Capital after fears that it may be taken over for alternative use by dredded developers.
We have thrown in some old, some new, and some epic London skateparks to accomodate all tastes - but one thing is certain, as the likes of Maverick Skate Inductries and Wheelscape keep building awesome new parks, this list is only set to improve over the years to come.
So here is our rundown - feel free to check out the video page for each park.
1. Southbank - London's most iconic spot
2. Bay Sixty6 - You have to apy to play, but it's Nike's effort to deliver a top class venue for events hosting - its also under the Westway for pretty much weatherproof. You are also next to Portabello market so it can make for a great day out - Hot tip - check out Boom Burger nearby.
3. Victoria Park - Built by Wheelscape this concrete park has London's only Cradle - a big crowd puller for the more whack riders.
4. Stockwell Skatepark - AKA Brixton Beach and Stockwell Sands - a creat park to run rolling lines around and another iconic London spot.
5. Clissold Skatepark - One of the best bowles for riding lines in the whole UK - the larger of the bowls is set up to let even lesser skilled riders bomb round without too much trouble. A definite must visit.
6. Cantelowes Skatepark - a huge and recently refurbished bowl that is definitively one ofthe best bowl set ups in the UK.
7. Harrow Skatepark - A punchy old school pool bowl coupled with a a four leaf clover rolling bowl for some easy lines.
8. Clapham Common Skatepark - Best for street skaters where there are plenty of obstacles to get round. Refurbished in 2012 it offers a gret plaza skate experience.
Check out our Skatepark List HERE and remember we offer a Free Loco Cap to the Top Rider of every skatepark!